Home is where your story begins...

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Annie




Since the time I was a little girl i have always loved the movie Annie so of course i have gotten Jozy hooked on it to. So Tuesday night Jozlynn, I, and Amber went to "Annie" at the Lied Center. Amber was the most excited out of all of us! We had an Awesome time. Jozy was truly amazed thru it all. Of course it wasn't exactly like the movie and during those times Jozy would whisper "I don't know this part, it must be new!" She ended up falling asleep during the 2nd half as it was getting a little late, but at the end I woke her up so she could clap and see Annie take her final bow. As Jozlynn clapped one last time she looked at me and gave me one huge smile and then pretty much put her head back down and went back to sleep. That smile however is all i needed to see, as it said it all :)

Here are a couple of fun pictures of before and during the show... Jerzey can't wait till she can go to Annie too....
Hope you all have a great weekend....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite part was when they sang "You're never fully dressed without a smile!" Joz knows what I'm talking about! It was GREAT!! I can't wait til Jerz gets older and we get to go AGAIN!!

The Wiechman's said...

How fun! Sounds like it was a good show, your an awesome mom!